Tuesday 31 May 2011

Working with different compositions




When i first started using after effects, i was shown that i could use many different compositions in many different sizes.
Here, i've made a clip of my floating bubbles in a really long composition, which i then dragged onto my final piece composition (which is a lot smaller) and then changed it's position. This causes a scrolling effect over the screen and i think it looks really nice, sort of like actual drops or bubbles. I really like layering up this clip and playing around with the size. Despite it being very simple, and a little boring, i do find it very versatile and easy to use.



Here, is a good example of it scrolling across the screen. I really like this. And how it flows quite nicely with the music. This is an initial experiment for my final piece. I'm trying to decide on the music at the moment, and i do really love this song and find it very soothing, but it really doesn't change much, so may need to go for something a little more upbeat for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment