Tuesday 31 May 2011

'Converting audio to keyframes'

Learnt a few days ago how to convert any audio into keyframes, so basically putting a keyframe to the beat of the music, that can be "parented" (linked) to any of my layers. Need to remember to select the whole audio, and not just a small part though.
This was really handy to know and helped a lot to put all my clips together and speeded up the process a lot. However, it didn't give me as much freedom as i wanted, and i really need to learn more about it through tutorials.


Here, the beat of the music makes the circles go really small...

Then move closer to the screen when the beat gets stronger. I really like the look of the circles in the background and remind me sort of like a galaxy. 


I also learnt that i could drag a little triangle on my timeline out to book mark places in the music that i want something to happen to my visuals. Basically, a handy reminded. These were probably the most helpful things i learnt.

I really like how i have stuck to the paper collage idea, and haven't produced and computer generated visuals. However, the paper obviously has been changed a lot, but it still has it's roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment