Wednesday 16 March 2011

Julien Vallée


MTV-Hits / Making of from Julien Vallée on Vimeo.

Julien Vallée is a graphic designer and art director from Montréal, Canada, who creates tangible images for clients.


I've always loved the look of Julien Vallée's work. It's very much something that i'd like to do. I love how he works with ordinary objects and bright colours and simple things too. Something that i'd really like to attempt myself. Although, when it gets digital is when it starts to scare me. I'd like to do something like this for this current project brief, i wouldn't know where to find a brief though for this. It just seems to have a purpose to look good, which is cool. But something i can't really do at the moment.



MTV-One from Julien Vallée on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment